A well-appointed detached four-bay double-height Catholic Church constructed in 1835 and retaining most of its original form and early character. Features to the interior, including stained glass panels and decorative timber joinery, enhance the artistic quality of the building. The church makes a strong impression on the Ballinroad Crossroads with the cut-stone markers to the attendant graveyard contributing to the setting.
Feast Day of Saint Laurence: 10th August
Sunday at 10.00am
Sacristans: Ann Crowther (+353-87-7606941), Tom Frost